Echo Aventura3250 NE 188th Street, Aventura, FL 33180
Echo Aventura will be a boutique, resort-style condominium with plush amenities, unique interiors and high-end services. It will consist of twin 12-story buildings, an east and west tower.
Together they’ll contain a total of 190 luxury residences and 18 penthouse units with private rooftop terraces and plunge pools. Echo will be a fantastic property in every aspect of quality, design and location.
A Rare Waterfront Lot
If you remember, in my last Property Alert, I talked a bit about the rarity of vacant lots in Miami Beach. Aventura is no different.
Unless someone figures out how to make more land, Echo Aventura will be located on one of the last empty lots of Aventura waterfront. After this, building a waterfront property will likely require demolishing an existing structure first.
Impressive Features and Services
Echo Aventura will be a super upscale development with a full complement of extraordinary amenities. Here’s what you can expect:
• Two private porte-cochere entrances
• Bayfront infinity-edge pool with views of the Atlantic Ocean
• 4,000 sq. ft. fitness center with gym and yoga room
• Breakfast and lunch clubroom
• Atrium event room with floor-to-ceiling windows
• All private elevator access
In addition to Echo Aventura’s many features, the development will offer many resort-style services, not the least of which is breakfast every morning!
• 24-hour concierge
• 24-hour valet service & covered self-parking
• Daily continental breakfast for all residents
• Pet walking service
• Personal poolside service
High-end Condo Unit Features
Each residence at Echo Aventura will be delivered furniture-ready, with interior design, flooring, paint and finishes chosen by Yabu Pushelburg. (More on this design firm in a minute).
The kitchens will feature custom Italian cabinetry and stone countertops. They’ll have high-end SubZero and Wolf appliances including SubZero dual temperature wine storage and a built-in coffee and espresso machine.
Additionally, residences will also include the following:
• Private elevators and foyers
• Flow-through open design
• Unobstructed water views
• Bayfront terrace with summer kitchen
• 10’ ceilings with floor-to-ceiling windows
• Midnight bar in the master suite
• Grand master his and her walk-in closets
• Oversized soaking tub in the master bath
• Smart-home technology with audio, video and lighting system
• Private service suites with bathroom
An All-Star Development Team
The developer of Echo Aventura is Property Markets Group (PMG). Founded in 1991, the firm has direct hands-on experience in the acquisition, renovation, financing, operation, and marketing of residential real estate with hundreds of properties to its name.
For this particular project, PMG has put together a collaboration of world-class architecture by Carlos Ott and Yabu Pushelberg to handle the interiors.
A Prime Location
Echo Aventura is on a fantastic site on the Intracoastal Waterway and close to area beaches. It is also conveniently near Aventura Mall, the fifth largest shopping mall in the U.S., and just 15 minutes to the the Bal Harbour Shoppes with its upscale shops including Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Avenue, Giorgio Armani, Jimmy Choo and more.
For nightlife, nearby Ft. Lauderdale offers plenty of dining and entertainment options. Even closer is The Village at Gulfstream in Hallandale. It has outdoor cafes, gourmet restaurants, unique shops, bustling nightlife, casinos and horse racing.